Gas grills are a convenient option for anyone looking to buy a new grill for the season. Gas grills are the best for getting that juicy flame grill on your vegetables and steaks, giving you an extra tasty flavor combination.
Gas grills are often a better choice when compared to charcoal or pellet grills because of their ease of use and versatile functionality. You can turn it on with a button and adjust the heat with a dial- it doesn’t get easier than this!
In this article, we shall go through the Best gas grill reviews and also discuss a few FAQs such as:
- How hot should my propane grill get?
- What is the difference between gas and charcoal grills?
- How long do gas grills last?
Invalid table id.
Our Overall #1 Rated Pick
- With a warming rack
- 4 different color options
- Easy to read design
The Weber Spirit Burner Liquid Propane Grill also called the GS4 Grilling System, is a cut above the average grills on the market. The Weber Spirit Burner Liquid Propane Grill is constructed with unique components specifically designed to optimize the utility of the grill. It cooks all the food evenly and gives it that unique flavor that only gas grills can achieve. With such an unproblematic grilling system, you can focus on entertaining your guests around the grill.
What we like:
Cast iron cooking grates: The cooking grates on the Weber Spirit Burner liquid Propane Grill are reversible and porcelain-enameled. There are two sides of the grates- one thinner than the other so that you can cook different kinds of food for each side.
Design: The Weber Spirit Burner Liquid Propane Grill comes in a. Open Cart Design that gives you enough room to access all the tools you need when grilling.
Side table: You can fold down the side of the grill, which can become a working table if you need more room to work while on the grill. You can use this table to keep your tools, plates, cutlery, or seasonings when you are working on the grill.
Grease Management system: The good thing about this grill is that its parts are either made of cast iron or are Porcelain-enameled, so it makes it easy to clean the surface after you’re done cooking.
- It comes with a warming rack that will keep your food warm even while waiting for the other items to cook.
- The vibrant color options are available for customization with every Weber Spirit Burner Liquid Propane Grill. You can choose from 4 different color options for the grill’s lid.
- The Fuel Gauge is located near the gas tank. It comes in an easy-to-read design to tell if you are running out of fuel.
- The gas tank is outside the main grilling section, so installing and removing the gas tank as needed is easy.
- The assembly of the Weber Spirit Burner Liquid Propane Grill may take some time. Because of the durable materials of the grill, you need to exert decent elbow grease to get the grill up and running.
Which brand of the gas grill is the best?
Gas grills are the perfect choice for anyone looking to start grilling and barbecuing. They are daily effortless to use and come in many different sizes. The best gas grill brands are Weber, Blossoms, Royal Gourmet, Master Cook, Hestan, Broil King, And Dyna-Glo.
All the top gas grill brands are high quality and durable. They typically come with many added features such as a seat Bruner, different cooking grates, stainless steel built and even flavorizer bars.
How hot should my propane grill get?
Typically, all propane or gas grills can reach a maximum temperature of 500- 550 degrees Fahrenheit. To heat up to this temperature quickly, you can turn the dial on your grill as high as possible and close the lid.
If you want your grill to go to an even high temperature, you can place a layer of lava rocks on your grates and turn it on. Keep the lid of your grill closed till it reaches the maximum temperature, and it can probably reach a maximum temperature of around 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
Is 500 degrees hot enough to sear meat on a grill?
Yes, 500 degrees Fahrenheit is hot enough to sear meat on a grill. The searing process for meat like steaks is the Maillard reaction or the “caramelization” of meat. The searing process begins at a low temperature, typically around 300 degrees Fahrenheit and reaches a maximum of 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Try to keep your searing temperature within 500 degrees Fahrenheit or less your food may begin to dry out and even burn.
Is 32000 BTU good for a BBQ?
Yes. 32000 BTU is a good number for a BBQ. When choosing a grill, try to calculate the BTU before purchasing. Here’s is an easy way to calculate the total BTU of a grill. To get the perfect calculation, take the total BTU of the burners in the grill (primary burners) and divide that number by the total cooking area in square feet/ inch. If the resulting number is anywhere between 80 to 100 BTUs per square foot/ inch, you’ve got yourself a good grill.
What is the difference between gas and charcoal grills?
- The first and foremost difference between gas and charcoal grills is their heating source. Gas grills use propane or other combustible gas to heat the grill, whereas charcoal grills use burnt charcoal as their primary heat source.
- Another thing is that, since propane gas is much more flammable than charcoal, they often cause flare-ups when cooking. However, this does not guarantee the charcoal grills’ safety either.
- Charcoal grills tend to be more portable as compared to gas grills.
- Charcoal grills can reach a higher temperature while cooking than gas grills, and this is because you can add more charcoal to your grill to provide more power to the combustion, whereas for gas grills, you only rely on the gas installed in the grill.
- Finally, the Smokey flavor is a significant difference between food cooked in a charcoal grill and food cooked in a gas grill, and this flavor is unique and exclusive to charcoal grills alone.
How long do gas grills last?
Generally, all grills last from anywhere between 5 to 15 years. This also depends on the maintenance of the owner. If the grill is always out in the sun, rain and extreme weather, it will get damaged sooner than its expected lifespan. If the owner takes excellent care of the grill and gets parts repaired occasionally, the grill will last longer than other grills.
How do I protect my outdoor grill when it’s not in use?
There are many methods you can use to protect your grill from extreme weather conditions and other external factors.
Use a grill cover: Since gas grills are typically used outside in the balcony or the backyard, you should invest in a Grill cover with suitable quality materials. A good grill cover can withstand extreme weather conditions and protect your grill from wear and tear from being outdoors for extended periods. Even if you use your grill often or daily, it is always good to cover the grill after using it.
Keep the grill clean: It comes as no surprise that the grill needs to be clean. Not only does it help the grill last longer, but it is also hygienic to have a clean grill every time you want to grill food. Try to clean the grates after each use to get rid of all the food and grease buildup.
Try to keep the surroundings dry: The one problem that all grills kept outside face is the deterioration from rust. After cleaning your grill, make sure to soak up all the water and keep it as dry as you can so that there is no moisture buildup.
This propane gas grill is made with high-quality stainless steel that is guaranteed to last you a very long time. Not only does it make the grill look sleek, glossy, and pleasant, it also adds to the durability of the grill. You can also easily clean this grill because of the seamless finish.
It comes in a cart design that can allow you to access all the items and tools when grilling. You also get two legs wheels on each side, so you can move the grill around as much as you’d like. Even though it is easily portable, it is also stable and stands sturdily on 4 stands.
The Master Cook BBQ propane gas patio garden Grill is the perfect girl for any backyard party.
What we like:
Thermometer: It comes with a working inbuilt thermometer that can give you accurate results so you don’t burn your food.
The stainless steel burners: The grill comes with three stainless steel burners that are durable and functional.
Maximum Temperature: The Master Cook BBQ propane gas patio garden Grill can go up to 30,000 BTU every hour. It also comes with piezoelectric ignition so that you can start the grill with the touch of a button.
Additional features: Along with a decent size grill, you get two foldable tables for extra workspace, as well as a stainless steel thermometer to indicate the temperature.
- It is compact so that you can store it easily
- The grill is pretty lightweight, so you can roll it around quickly, making it super portable.
- It comes with a warming rack to keep your food warm as you cook the rest of the items on the grill.
- It can be pretty challenging to clean the inside of the grill because it is not removable.
If you’ve been having trouble choosing between a griddle and a grill, your problem is solved! With the Royal Gourmet Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo, you get to enjoy the best of both worlds with the purchase of just one appliance. Since you have two separate cooking areas, you can cook various food items at once go. And the best part of all is that this grill and griddle combo is entirely portable. You can easily fit this in a car and drive off to a picnic!
What we like:
User-friendly: This grill and griddle combo is very user-friendly that even beginners will have no problem operating it.
The multi-functionality: The Royal Gourmet Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo offer two kinds of cooking zones where you can experiment and cook twice as much food.
Foldable legs: You can transform the Royal Gourmet Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo into a portable grill by just folding down the legs to fit inside your car. It is also great for minimizing storage space at home.
- It comes with wheels so you can quickly move it around the house
- It is made of durable stainless steel
- You get two folding tables along with the double cooking zones, so you have ample working spaces with this combo.
- The grill and griddle combo maybe a little too heavy to move around for one person once the legs are folded and you don’t have wheels for support.
With 57 sq in total cooking space, the Dual Fuel Charcoal/Gas Grill combo is decently sized for small cookouts. It is made of cast iron grids that make it durable and functional as a grill.
The best part about his combo is the dual-use. You can use charcoal as well as gas to power up this grill.
What we like:
Duality: You never have to worry about gas running out because you can use charcoal instead to fire up the grill and vice versa. It also contributes to a higher maximum temperature to seat your steak to perfection.
Compactness: This grill comes in a compact size that makes it suitable for storing, especially if you live in a small apartment.
Durability: Even if this isn’t a big grill, the build of the grill is more robust than many others. It is made from heavy-duty steel that is both durable and highly functional.
- It is quite an affordable grill with outstanding functionality
- It comes with two side shelves for more workroom when grilling
- The grill is integrated with a temperature gauge which you can use to adjust the heat
- The grill is variable small in size, so people looking for grills to feed a big party may not like it.
The Char-Broil Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill comes with a massive cooking space of about 280 square inches which is enough to feed a large family or a small party in your backyard. This gas grill comes with two burners that can deliver about 20,000 BTUs. Additionally, there is also a side burner which is great if you want to make sauces and other side dishes and the food on the grill.
What we like:
Large cooking space: It has a massive 280 square inch space which is excellent for cooking large amounts of food.
Portability: The Char-Broil Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill comes with wheels attached to its legs so that you can quickly push it around the house.
Ample workspace: You get a metal side shelf as an extra workroom. You can keep your cutlery, tools, and sauces when you work.
Side burner: The side burner has an 8000 BTU, which is excellent when you want to warm up some side dishes to go along with the grilled food.
- It comes with porcelain-coated grates, which are non-stick and make cleaning the grill easier.
- The burners are made from stainless steel, so it is very durable.
- It comes with a Piezo ignition system for quick startups.
- You may need a helping hand or a professional to help you set up this grill.
Gas grills are popular among grilling enthusiasts because you can easily control the heat, and it’s daily easy to operate. Even beginners are recommended to have grills when they first start grilling. For this reason, we highly recommend The Weber Spirit Burner Liquid Propane Grill. It is the perfect grill in terms of functionality, versatility and durability.
This grill lets you quickly turn on the grill with no fuss and control the temperature so that you always get perfectly grilled food. In the ever-changing world of backyard cuisine, there’s nothing like an innovative grilling system such as the Weber GS4 grill that can give you precisely what you want out of a grilling session.